Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Quick Length Check

October 4, 2011 3.5 inches.
I just couldn't help myself.  I was combing my hair this morning and a few strands were in my comb.  So, I taped one to a sheet of paper, laid a ruler down, and took a quick picture.  Sorry that the quality is not very good, but you can see that this strand is about 3.5 inches long.  My two month anniversary of my BC is later this week and I think my growth is coming along well.  On August 9, 2011 the day after my BC I measured my hair and it was just under 2 inches.

I got two compliments about how my hair looked longer and thicker today.  I have realized that some of my hairs are thin while others are much thicker.  I also have noticed that I have multiple types of  curls in my hair ranging from wavy, to spirally coils, to zig-zag z shaped curls.  I plan to take some pictures and remeasure my length on my 2 month anniversary October 8, 2011.  Until then...
Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment