Thursday, August 30, 2012

Pony puff with twist out bangs

Hello everyone!  So the playing with my hair continues.  I decided to twist my bangs last night and then this morning I decided to wear my hair up in a pony puff because it has been so hot.  I took my twists out and really liked the look.  The frizz in the front didn't bother me, in fact I like it a lot! I then pinned back part of my bangs and added a flower for my finished look.  I like this look and it kept my hair off my neck on this hot day.  Until next time...
Blessings!

11 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm trying to work with my hair and get looks that I can now wear with longer hair.

      Delete
  2. I love this style! Very cute!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I need to do another twist out on my whole head.

      Delete
  3. I absolutely love this style on you. Cute Jen....Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! When I get time I think I will do another twist out.

      Delete
  4. I love this style and I really like the flower too : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOOAAH !THE FLOWERS THE STYLE ONE OF THE BEST !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm loving the fact that I can pull my hair back and keep it off my neck.

      Delete