I recently was tagged by Funbi at datfunkyfro. For me to be tagged by Funbi I feel so honored to have such a lovely God fearing women recognize my modest little blog, I'm kinda flattered.
To begin with, here are the rules of the tag :
a. You must post the rules.
b. Post eleven fun facts about yourself on the blog post.
c. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you've been tagged.
d. Tag eleven people and link them in your post.
e. Let them know you've tagged them.
11 fun facts about me:
1. If you haven't noticed my favorite color is pink.
2. I married my best friend who is my knight in shiny armor.
3. I have just recently started to potty train my 2 year old son. PLEASE PRAY FOR ME!
4. I'm seriously thinking about going back to school to get my master's degree with a focus on Autism.
5. I pray every night with my son who demands that I close my eyes but he won't close his.
6. I only listen to Christian music while driving in my car.
7. I'm starting to really enjoy watching Thomas and Friends, but really hate Dora.
8. I have flat feet and since I broke my foot 8 years ago, I can't wear anything with a heel.
9. I get more comments on my hair now then I ever did when it was relaxed.
10. I never thought that I would enjoy watching Monster Jam with my son would be fun.
11. I love the Lord with all my heart and count my BLESSINGS everyday. (Most of you already knew that.)
Casual or elegant?
I have a 2 year old! I don't want poop, snot, puke, food or anything gross smeared on anything nice. So, casual.
Who has inspired you the most in your life?
My parents. I was blessed with wonderful parents. They never let me go a day without letting me know that they loved me.
What are five items you cannot leave your home without?
Diaper bag, purse, lip stick/gloss/balm, epi pen, glasses
What career are you aspiring to undertake & why OR what is your present job?
I'm a teacher and I love it! I'm doing exactly what I feel God wants me to do with my life and I'm good at it. Low pay, but very rewarding.
What is your favorite phrase?
When my son says to me "momma I want to hold you". Makes my heart melt every time!
What is your favorite city?
Madrid - I lived there for 3 years and I want to go back and visit.
What do you enjoy doing most when you are alone?
I love to read romance novels (don't judge me!).
What song can you not possibly get out of your head right now?
Mercy Me - I can only Imagine
What book are you reading & what is your best all time read?
Kresley Cole's most recent release and my all time favorite is anything from Jane Austin (Pride and Prejudice hands down).
PC or Mac?
PC only because that's the kind a computer I have at work and my laptop given to me through a grant for school.
What movie have you seen recently?
The day before my birthday the hubby and I took our son to see Beauty and the Beast in 3D. I haven't seen anything with a rating above PG since 2009.
My 11 Questions? (Warning some are deep and some are silly.)
If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you would do with the winnings?
Morning or night person?
What is one thing you must do before you die?
Cartoons or documentaries?
If you could go back into time to talk to yourself, what advice would you give yourself?
City or country?
What is the #1 character trait you can't live without in your spouse or possible future mate?
Ice skates or roller skates?
What modern day convenience can you easily live without?
What modern day convenience can you not live without?
Chocolate milk or white milk?
Chasity Williams at Black Sistah
JazzWife at Slimwavy
Dominique-Alexis at Natural Hair Care
Camelia at The Blooming Diva
Krys at Discovering Natural Beauty