Saturday, January 28, 2012

Eco Styler Olive Oil Revisted

This morning I decided to revisit my Eco Styler Olive Oil.  Instead of using my Aussie Moist I used Tresemme as my leave in conditioner.  I applied my jojoba rosemary oil mixture under the Tresemme.  This time around, I applied less conditioner then I traditional would do.  As I raked it through my hair I had very little white this time and as my hair dried the white disappeared.


I really like how my curls are well defined, but my hair is really crunchy.  The Eco Styler Olive Oil is a 10 hold on a scale of 1 through 10.  So, knowing this I'm not surprised that my hair is crunchy.  I will see if my hair softens up over the next couple of days.  I noticed that the olive oil version is stickier than the protein version.  It also felt thicker when I applied it to my hair.  Overall, I'm pleased with my results.  My curls are shiny and very defined.  On a different note, I won a giveaway on MopTop products and I'm looking forward to reviewing those products.  Until next time...
Blessings!

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you, I got like 15 flowers for like $10 from Amazon.

      Delete
  2. Love the look!! Thank you for the review. By the way sis, I recently tagged you. Check out my blog for more info :)

    DatFunkyFro

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for checking me out! I will check your blog for the tag.

      Delete
  3. Your hair looks awesome! I agree that Eco Styler gel has a strong hold. I can't wait for your review on the Mop Top giveaway items!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like the look of my curls, but it took a couple a nights sleeping on it to make it soft. I am hoping the the MopTop will give me the same defined curls without the hard crunchy hair.

      Delete