Wednesday, November 30, 2011

It's Perfectly Natural Root Food One Month Later

I have been using It's Perfectly Natural Root Food for over a month now and I wanted to give you all a quick update.  I haven't noticed much growth in my problem area that thinned out this past March after my last relaxer, but I have noticed that my edges have filled in.  I didn't know that my edges had lost hair until I noticed hair growing around my forehead.

My head is now getting fuzzy.
If I had known that I would have gotten so much growth around my edges I would have taken some before pictures to compare to my after pictures.  So, my verdict is that it works.  I think my thinning area just needs some more time to fill in, and I believe that will come with more time.  I plan to do another update sometime in January giving Root Food three months to work on my thinning spot.  I don't consider myself a product junkie (more like a recovering product junkie), but I plan to use this product everyday.  If you have had some damage to your edges I'm suggesting Root Food by It's Perfectly Natural.  I'll get back to you about my thinning spot.  Until next time...
Blessings!

1 comment:

  1. I think your hair is growing lovely! Thanks for the update

    ReplyDelete