Saturday, November 5, 2011

Nature inspired blessings!

Today the hubby and I did some yard work.  I put my gardens to bed and my hubby took care of the leaves and winterized the lawn.  As I was collecting my son's toys in the backyard to be stored for the winter I heard him say "mommy look at the yellow tree".  I glanced up and looked at our sugar maple on the berm in the front of our house and noticed how beautiful it is.  All the other trees in our neighborhood have changed color and dropped most if not all their leaves, but our sugar maple just started to change color this week.  Below are some pictures of our sugar maple tree.
View from the backyard.

On the right side of the picture in the corner is my yellow house.
 If you look in the background you can see that the other trees in the neighborhood don't have any leaves.  I felt so blessed to have this lovely tree that I wanted to share it with you all.  Remember when you're working to stop and enjoy the blessings around you.  If you don't, you could miss out on God's beauty.  Please share with me any blessings you have paused to notice in your life.  Until next time ...
Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment