I have been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by not one but three lovely ladies! JazzWife, Natmane and Coilybella. Thank you and I'm honored that you ladies would think about me and pass this award to me.
I have been really busy. Between attending my grad classes, going to work, mommy time with my son, hubby time (you all know what I mean), cooking, house work , and shopping my life is very busy. I hate to appear to be ignoring my blog and all my blog friends, but I'm trying to get ahead on my school work because I will be going to Arkansas the first weekend in October for a family reunion on my mother's side of the family (her father's side). Anyway back to the award.
Here are the rules for nomination
Thank the Blogger who nominated you
Share (7) random facts about yourself
Nominate (15) fellow blogger that you recently discovered or follow regularly
Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination by posting a comment on each of their blogs
Add the Versatile Blogger Award to your post
Seven random facts about me:
1. My father was in the Air Force and I got to live in Spain for three years as a child.
2. My husband is my best friend and I put my marriage first even before my relationship with my son. (Don't judge me, if you have a strong marriage your relationship with your children will be strong.)
3. I don't listen to secular music in my car. Only instrumental/classical and christian music in car. This has made me a kinder more flexible driver and my doctor says it has lowered my blood pressure.
4. For the first time ever, I bought a new car recently.
5. I love my dogs, but after having my son, in the future it will either be children or animals not both.
6. I hate wearing the color green. It makes me look sick.
7. I have divided my garden and planted my flowers in my neighbors gardens without asking. I'm called the "gorilla gardener" in my neighborhood.
Okay, so I'm not going to nominate 15 other bloggers. I just don't have the time to look up everyone who has done this and not. So, this is what I'm gonna do. If you have read this and not been nominated, I'm nominating you. I promise, I will tomorrow night read whoever does this in response to my suggestion.
Until next time...