Sunday, September 23, 2012

Versatile Blogger Award

I have been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by not one but three lovely ladies!  JazzWife, Natmane and Coilybella.  Thank you and I'm honored that you ladies would think about me and pass this award to me.  

 
I have been really busy.  Between attending my grad classes, going to work, mommy time with my son, hubby time (you all know what I mean), cooking, house work , and shopping my life is very busy.  I hate to appear to be ignoring my blog and all my blog friends, but I'm trying to get ahead on my school work because I will be going to Arkansas the first weekend in October for a family reunion on my mother's side of the family (her father's side).  Anyway back to the award.

Here are the rules for nomination


Thank the Blogger who nominated you

Share (7) random facts about yourself
Nominate (15) fellow blogger that you recently discovered or follow regularly


Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination by posting a comment on each of their blogs

Add the Versatile Blogger Award to your post 


Seven random facts about me:
1.  My father was in the Air Force and I got to live in Spain for three years as a child.
2.  My husband is my best friend and I put my marriage first even before my relationship with my son. (Don't judge me, if you have a strong marriage your relationship with your children will be strong.)
3.  I don't listen to secular music in my car.  Only instrumental/classical and christian music in car.  This has made me a kinder more flexible driver and my doctor says it has lowered my blood pressure.
4.  For the first time ever, I bought a new car recently.
5.  I love my dogs, but after having my son, in the future it will either be children or animals not both.
6.  I hate wearing the color green.  It makes me look sick.
7.  I have divided my garden and planted my flowers in my neighbors gardens without asking.  I'm called the "gorilla gardener" in my neighborhood.
 
Okay, so I'm not going to nominate 15 other bloggers.  I just don't have the time to look up everyone who has done this and not.  So, this is what I'm gonna do.  If you have read this and not been nominated, I'm nominating you.  I promise, I will tomorrow night read whoever does this in response to my suggestion. 
Until next time...
Blessings 

 

8 comments:

  1. I only listen to christian music, except from the times it comes up on the radio.
    I too nominated you for the Versatile award, and it's been taking me ages to let all my nominees know. I hope Grad school is going great.
    http://curiouskinks.blogspot.ca/2012/09/versatille-blogger-award.html

    btw, your blog picture is cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally understand what you mean about not being able to blog often. Family and life's responsibilities come first to me also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. #2 is right on point and #7 gave me a LOL.

    Continue good thoughts to you for graduate school and all that you are juggling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the nominations Jen! I understand what you mean as well about not being able to blog often, even though I am still new to it! I agree, listening to non-secular music in the car does make a difference. I pray you are having a blessed Semester in Grad School. All the best to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on the nomination. I feel you on not having time. It seems like every time you turn around, these "awards" are going around. Most of the time its repetitive. It's nice to be appreciated though :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for that wonderful idea, because just the thought of nominating a TON of other bloggers exhausts me!!! I know it's not a ton but it feels like it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. lol to #3 lowering your blood pressure and #2 is absolutely correct. That's the way the bible says it should be.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you everyone for your kind works. I do try to be a little funny, but they are all true. Just today my son said to me "Momma I need some time with daddy". I say that all the time to him and now he is throwing it back into my face lol!

    ReplyDelete