Thursday, September 15, 2011

It's Cold Outside!

So, today was the first frost of the season.  Fall hasn't officially began and here in Minnesota we had record lows last night across the state.  I covered my plants last night and helped my day care lady pick some cucumbers.  With these cold temps setting in it has me thinking about my hair route.  Since I am doing wash-n-go's now, I don't think I will be able to do wash-n-go's once it is seriously cold.  So, what will I do with my TWA?  I'm going to have to do some research about styling options for the winter months.  Here in Minnesota we can have cold temps from late October until early April.  I had to turn on the heat in the house tonight because I couldn't get my son to wear his slippers and the floor was cold.  I like my cute fro, but I may have to consider cornrows, or flat twists until I get more length and can do two strand twists.  Any way, if you are natural and live in a climate that has cold winters comment on how you took care of your TWA in the cold weather. 

Blessings!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jen!
    Thanks for the feedback that you left on my "Hair Typing" post.
    I'm glad to have helped you!
    Just remember that whatever bends, twirls, and curls that your hair makes are unique and beautiful!

    Krys @ Discovering Natural Beauty :) ,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment on my blog! I responded to it on my blog

    ReplyDelete