Saturday, January 5, 2013

Viviscal Update 6 Months

Hello everyone!  So, I finally got around to finishing up my video update of Viviscal.  I have been using Viviscal since June 2012 to help regrow my hair.  My last relaxer was March 2011 and A LOT of my hair fell out.  This is the reason why I went natural!

My spot is not completely gone, but it has shrunk.  The spot use to start about an inch behind my hair line and extend to the top of my head.  Then it went across to both my temples.  Now, it is only in the front of my head and the top of my head is filled in.    The two pictures below show my hair in June 2012 and December 2012. 
The left picture is my hair in June 2012.  The spot extend from the front all the way to the back.  In the picture on the right the spot is just in the front and I have to zoom in closer with my camera to get a picture of the spot.  My hair looks and feels thicker now.  As you can see I have hair growing on the top of my head.
Below is a video I made with my final results.  Please share your thoughts and let me know if any of you are considering trying Viviscal.  Until next time...
Blessings!

5 comments:

  1. That is cool that you had good results!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I had to be patient to get the results I have.

      Delete
  2. No Viviscal for me (I'm a fraidy cat) but I love how it has worked for you.

    Very good results.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is not for everyone. I think that once your hormones adjust and your . settles that hair will come back. Just wait and pray.

      Delete
  3. Really works? I don't know to buy it or not.. y have so thin hair..

    ReplyDelete